Olympic Orthodontic Lab invites you and your study club to join us for a talk on digital orthodontics. Topics covered included digital printing, scanning, and virtual orthodontics.
With great success this past year, Olympic has been hosting study club meetings for its orthodontists. This year we are opening this service to all Washington state study clubs (days and evenings). Olympic has a broad knowledge of intraoral scanners and products from the digital printer. This summer we completed a five hundred square foot addition to our digital section where we will be holding future study club meetings. We invite you to participate in these future meetings to discuss digital orthodontics. We will provide appetizers and beverages.
Become an impressionless office:
Olympic has been providing digital printing, virtual study models, and alignment of arches for our Orthodontists for the last three years with great success. And it is now affordable to become an impressionless office.
- Olympic can produce almost any appliance off of just about any intraoral scanner, impression or model.
- In 2015 we purchased a second digital printer. This particular printer will potentially cut our printed model costs by as much as 50%. This would make digital costs near or on par with plaster models.
- Our new printer can produce models in 2 to 3 hours, as opposed to 8 to 12.
- In the near future, invisible retainers and night guards will be printed without the need for models. (pending FDA approval)
- With our laser welder, we can fabricate most soldered appliances on a printed model.
- When you decide to go digital, Olympic can work with almost all intraoral scanners and can help in directing your scans to us. (We are an iTero connectivity lab and can have our lab added to your dropdown menu to send us scans directly from your intraoral scanner.)